Monday, March 15, 2021

03 brief 1

 I would like to do hobby magazine about about football. this is my hobby and I think I am quite good at it therefore i think this is a good idea for me. also believe I know a lot about it therefore it would be perfect for me. i also used to play football for Fulham Football Club academy and I was released when I was 12. I love playing it and love watching and learning about it even more. t I also love the aspect of transfers of football players and love the table of football as your team can go up and down. usually the team who spends the most money of players wins as they have the better players and the players with more money. 

i have had many positive and negative experiences and this is the reason why i love football because it can go either way. one of the highest points of football was when Tottenham beat Ajax 3-2 in the champions league semi final. I also have had any positive experiences playing football when I went into ISFA finals. this was an absolutely incredible moment in my life and definitely the highlight of my football career.  

I may be inspired to play football but you may not so how would I inspire you to get into football. I think you should go for trails at a club to then get your place into a team. this is how I started. my mum sent me to a team and I absolutely loved it. you can go to find a team at this link:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/45353880

this is a video link to see if you would like to play football: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/23152583


fantastic football.

famous football.

super soccer.

sports are superb..


fake articles:

new most healthy diet.

top 10 best footballers

when will coronavirus end so normal football can return?

top 100 biggest transfers!



3 comments:

  1. A magazine about hobbies needs to keep its focus firmly on the hobby angle. So it is a good idea to have a dummy article about a local youth club. You can write other dummy articles about how famous footballers started out (as this would speak to the youth audience). What needs thought is your main article - that will be the double page spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angle could be about how to encourage other young footballers by sharing your experiences. You have approx 300 words and will need to have a minimum of 5 original images. Do you have any images of yourself playing? Or could set them up?
    Now add hyperlinks to football websites like "Get Inspired: How to get into football"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are now doing a WEBSITE on FOOTBALL AS A HOBBY.
    So PPI, coronavirus are not relevant.

    ReplyDelete